Your Ad Here

Friday, July 3, 2009

Techthem themes Wordpress Themes

Pleasure P-The Introduction Of Marcus Cooper 2009-H3X


Pleasure P-The Introduction Of Marcus Cooper 2009-H3X
The 24 year-old Pleasure P discussed about the album title, “The reason I named it that is because Pretty Ricky introduced you all to Pleasure P, but now Pleasure P is going to introduce you to Marcus Cooper, which is my government name”, he also discussed the album itself, “This time, I’m in my own lane musically — I’m grown up now. I’m talking about things that average R&B guys don’t talk about but that average people can relate to. Pretty Ricky was overly raunchy, young and with no direction. Now, my music is classier and I’ll tell you exactly how it is.”

Track List:

01. I’m A Beast Ft. Yung Joc
02. Boyfriend #2
03. Tender Roni (Handcuffin)
04. Under
05. Let Me
06. Gotta Have You
07. Did You Wrong
08. Your Love
09. Fire Lovin
10. Birthday Suit
11. Illusion
12. Dream In The Air

DOWNLOAD
http://hotfile.com/dl/4977453/99d0981/PPTHINOMC.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment